Available Battery or Mains Power
This innovative Turner Hastings ceiling mounted sensor flushing kit intelligently detects arrival at the urinal and activates a 2 second pre-flush. Then a 2 minute timer will then start, when the timer times out the solenoid valve will open for a 10 second flush. These settings can be individually customised to suit the needs of the installation. This system connects directly to mains water supply so there is no need for an in-wall cistern. It can operate one or two urinals with its single solenoid valve (will flush two urinals simultaneously). It is available in mains power with an Australian power point, or in battery operated with a 9 volt battery. A visible LED indicates sensing, flushing, countdown to flush (delay) and battery condition.
- Long Life Enclosed Sensor Housing Unit – Ensures it is Rust Free and Reduces Moisture & Dust Exposure
- Normal Operation Indicator
- Low Battery Indicator
- Simple & User Friendly
- Designed for indoor use only.
- Works directly off mains water supply so no need for in-wall cistern
- 2 second pre-flush then 2 minute timer then 10 second flush. Can be customised.
- Operates one or two urinals with its single solenoid valve (will flush two urinals simultaneously)
- 2 year warranty on sensor unit and parts except 1 year warranty on solenoid valve.
- Package includes:
- Sensor in Housing
- Solenoid Valve
- Sensor to Solenoid Valve Cable
- 9 volt Large Capacity Battery (only included with UF7CBA model)
- Australian power point connection (only included with UF8CMP model)
For peace of mind, Turner Hastings offers the following warranty on this product and its components:
- Urinal Sensor Kit – 1 year
For more details, click here to refer to our warranty page.